Please contact the School Office for more information
All children in reception and years one and two are entitled to free school lunches as part of the Government’s new Universal Infant Free School Meal policy.
The menu is detailed on this page, with nutrition and allergen information also available to download for parents of children with special diets.
For some of these children, schools will also be able to claim Pupil Premium, which will help provide them with further support. The criteria for eligibility is the same as the free school meal criteria for Key Stage 2 students detailed below.
The criteria for eligibility is where parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs1
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Applying for free school meals
Please contact the school or follow the instructions detailed on the Suffolk County Council website.
Whilst nuts aren’t used in any of our recipes or allowed in our kitchens, we aren’t able to guarantee that dishes are 100% nut free. This is due to the ongoing reformulation of products and ingredients from our suppliers and the potential for cross contamination in their production areas.