Kessingland CofE Primary Academy is looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Cover Supervisor. You will supervise whole classes to cover the short term absence of teachers. You will be expected to manage behaviour effectively and ensure our pupils make good progress in their learning. As a school, we believe that every member of our school community has a vital part to play and is valued for who they are. If you would like to work in a school that is growing, moving forward rapidly and who values your opinion and dedication, please come and visit us to find out more.
- have 5 x GCSE at grade C or above (Maths and English essential)
- have experience in a primary school, preferably as a Cover Supervisor or HLTA
- be an effective team member
- be flexible to work across different age ranges between Reception and Year 6
- be able to use initiative and respond to pupils’ needs
- have the ability to establish positive relationships with all pupils and have positive behaviour management skills
Our Academy can offer:
- a truly exciting leadership opportunity to work in a school that is moving forward at a rapid pace
- enthusiastic and friendly children who want to learn
- committed and motivated staff
- an incredibly supportive community and Academy Trust who look out for well-being and value all contributions
- a supportive Academy Trust which provides excellent leadership training opportunities.
A distinctive element of DNEAT is that whilst they have the potential for significant growth and scale, we are also local and small enough to have meaningful working relationships between our academies. We are committed to a collaborative approach with headteachers, governors, staff and the central team at DNEAT working together. We are keen to appoint staff who want to work in partnership and to share expertise across groups of schools; in this way, we intend to offer exciting and innovative opportunities for professional development.
If you would like to discuss the position further, please contact our Office Manager: Suzanne Downie on (01502) 740223 or Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21st March 2018
Interview date: 26th March 2018